About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Camera broken - but found some older photos!

I'm back!  Well, sort of - I was on vacation with my husband in sunny Jamaica!   We had a fabulous time and enjoyed much needed downtime.  But a week away from the blogging world and I feel like I've missed out on so much!   I apologize if I haven't been able to visit and comment on all your blogs but I pretty much just skimmed through as many as I could these past few days.

If you follow me on twitter you may know that while I was on vacation my camera broke!!   It was old and it's done a great job but finally it just gave up.  My dad has generously offered to loan me his camera in the meantime but I won't be able to pick it up until the weekend.

Luckily I had taken some pictures of purchases I had previously made.

I've been looking for a leather jacket for a while now but could never find one that I absolutely loved and at the right price. 

I walked into Danier Leather and headed straight to the back of the store where I knew the good deals would be.   All the jackets were organized according to size which made it so easy for me to shop!

I ended up with not one but TWO leather jackets at great prices:




 Danier Leather Motorcycle Jacket in Grey Suede size 2XS
$89.99!!!!




 ^sleeves cuffed up^



Danier Leather Blazer size 2XS
$99.99!!!!


AND the following weekend I passed by the store and they were having a 20% off everything in the store sale.  I mentioned to the manager that I just bought two jackets last week and she credited me back 20% of the value in gift cards!

I was super excited about these deals.  I haven't been shopping lately since we splurged on our vacation and the only items I've been buying are for gifts - mostly for all the kiddies in my life :)

To my American friends have a very Happy Thanksgiving Weekend and I will live vicariously through you and your black Friday shopping adventures.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...