About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Project 365

What is Project 365?  It's basically taking one photo day, every day for an entire year.  I thought it was an interesting concept when I first heard about it, but then, as most things do it just disappeared from my mind.  Then a really good friend of mine sent me this article from http://www.smartcookies.com/ .  I thought is was a really interesting take on goal setting, focusing on what I already have in my life and saving money!  So, this friend of mine and I decided we would start.


So here is my first photo taken July 12, 2010:





What is it you ask?  It's a headband that I picked up from the Spring One of Kind Show from a designer called Jahanna Martinez.  Why did I choose for this to be my first photo?  Well, because for one thing...I'm not creative...but I was wearing it that day and it's something that I really love wearing because I channel my inner Blair Waldorf and I get tonnes of compliments on it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...