About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Work Wear: Cream and Brown and a long lost skirt

The other day as I was going through my closet and discovered a long lost skirt!  I completely forgot that I had it and I couldn't even remember when the last time I wore it was.  I was skeptical that it would even fit but I managed to make it work:

Skirt:  Suzy Shier size 0
Top:  Dynamite size S
Shoes:  BCBG girls
Bag:  Coach
Necklace:  Avon

I was honestly really surprised that I forgot about this skirt!  It's fully lined and the details are cute - piping at the waist band and POCKETS!  The A-line shape worked surprisingly well too. 





I think maybe a solid cream belt would have been a nice touch.  Moral of the story:  there may be treasures hidden in the depths of my closet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...