About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Secret Santa Revealed!

Jessy from The Little Dust Princess was thoughtful enough to organize a Secret Santa event amongst some of us petites who participate in the Alterations Needed Forum.

It was such a fun experience and my first one doing any type of gift exchange with people I have only virtually met.

I was so excited when my gift arrived in the mail from the one and only Jen of From Head to Toe.  If you haven't checked out her blog - what are you waiting for?   I have been a long time follower (ahem perhaps stalker as my husband likes to call it) and she is one of my favorite petites :)

Here are pictures of all the items she sent me:




^such cute stationary!!^


^earrings to go with any outfit^


^I'm not sure how to use these but I'm sure I'll figure it out :P^



^Ahh I can't wait to try these masks out!  I will definitely be asking Jen the best way to use them^



^this colour is GORGEOUS - I can't wait to use it :) and the maple leafs are so Canadian LOL ^


^I absolutely love primers.  I have really oily skin, so this will be perfect to try out^


^sooo excited about this one since I watched Jen's video ^


^eeek, so excited - I've never tried eyelashes on my own before - I bought the glue so I will attempt these soon :)  ^



LOFT dress!  I remember seeing this on several petite bloggers.  Please let me know who you are so I can link your blog to this post :)


^Everything together!!! :) ^




And here's how the dress looks on me :)

Thank you Jen, I can't believe how generous you are!  I LOVE all my gifts and can't wait to put them all to good use!

Edit:   I drew Elle from Fast Food & Fast Fashion.  Click here to see what I got her :)

I'm so happy to have found the "petite community" and the whole blogging community!  I have had nothing but positive experiences in the short time I've been blogging.   If there is anyone out there thinking about starting a blog I highly recommend it.  It's a great way to communicate with others that have similar interests.  If blogging isn't for you perhaps checkout the Alterations Needed Forum.   Many bloggers and non bloggers are part of the forum and it's a really nice way to get to know each other.   Twitter is also a great way to join in on the conversation. 

I wish all of you a wonderful New Years and may 2011 bring you all great health and happiness and I hope new friendships :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...