About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A basic cold day outfit

(NOTE: This post will be COMPLETELY different from my last post ;) My last post was so bright and cheerful - this outfit is more a true reflection of what I've been wearing.)

So I have been keeping up with some of resolutions and taking pictures more frequently.  I never promised to blog more frequently thought :P

At this rate I will be posting all my Winter wear photos in the Spring!

Here is a really basic outfit but it was so comfortable and cozy for me to wear.

Sweater:  Esprit XS
Jeans: Beloved Gap Jean Leggings 00R (here in black wash)
Boots:  Miz Mooz Gayle
Jewellery:  Avon



So, yup, black and grey! That's typical me!  But...here's where the REALLY cozy part comes in:

Infinity Scarf - bought years ago as a regular scarf and made into an infinity scarf by my friend!



^I love how I can completely hide in the scarf ;) ^

Avon earrings from last year I believe they were $4.99!

One of my favorite current Avon pieces.  I ALWAYS get stopped so people can get a closer look ;) 
A total bargain for $9.99!

So while I managed to trick you all into thinking I'm a "colourful" girl with the previous outfit this is the real me LOL - I do hope to break out of my comfort zone more often.  Perhaps with Spring almost here that might happen :)


Shop the similar look


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...