About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Entry for Kileen's Color Brigrade

This will likely be my one and only entry into Kileen's Color Brigrade :P Haven't heard of it? Well definitely check out Kileen's blog Cute and Little!  I love doing the Petite Fashion Challenges but long term challenges I have trouble with.

It's really strange that I LOVE colour but the majority of my wardrobe is different shades of grey!

This is an outfit I wore a while ago (it's been too cold lately to wear something like this although it was quite a bit warmer today).

 Cardigan:  Gap XS
Dress:  Old Navy XS
Belt:  Winners
Tights:  Winners


  The three colours I'm using are Mustard, Brown and Floral Print.


When I first held these items up I wasn't sure if they went together or not.  I have to admit I felt so girly and flirty in this outfit! I will definitely be wearing this one again soon if the weather co-operates. 


So I hope this will qualify me for the Color Brigade! Check out all the other participants as well :)

(P.S. it was really strange for me to spell "colour" as "color" LOL)

Shop a similar look:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...