About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Taking off the Layers

I'm all about layering, layering, layering. It's definitely a necessity right now. I rushed home yesterday and jumped right into bed watching old movies with the husband ;) - it was supposed to be -19°C and -28°C with the wind chill! I drive to work and have my heated seats to keep me warm -  I don't even know how you ladies that commute in weather like this manage to stay warm AND stylish at the same time!

Here's a typical "layering" outfit and me removing the layers LOL (Don't worry, it's PG)




Jeans:  Banana Republic 0P (similar style here)
Blazer:  Mexx XS


Blazer unbuttoned....


Blazer off....

Sweater: H&M XS



Scarf off...



Sweater off!
(love the bit of sparkle - makes me feel special :P )

Top:  Mexx XS


Ring:  Avon size 5

Did you enjoy the show?  hahaha TOTALLY kidding!

A similar look






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...