About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New items from PAG's blog sale

I think I now LIVE for blog sales LOL!  They're so great because A) I have access to items that are not available in Canada especially petite sizes;  B) I am almost guaranteed a great fit since seeing it on my fellow petite bloggers gives me a really good idea on how it will fit me; C) I can just buy something by emailing someone and tapping on my keyboard LOL!

Here are my latest items purchased from Jean aka Petite Asian Girl of Extra Petite from her blog sale:

First up - Banana Republic Navy Chain Shift Dress in 00P:

BR dress front view

I can't believe how perfectly this fits me!

BR dress side view

I love the exposed zipper :) And it's so comfortable as well.

BR dress back view

 Next up - Trina Turk Silk Cashmere Cardigan XS:

Trina Turk Carid Front View

This cardigan is so amazingly soft and cozy! 

Trina Turk Cardi Side View

And I absolutely LOVE the colour!

Trina Turk Cardi back View

Last but definitely NOT least - Loft Petite V-neck Shell:

Loft Top front view 

Jean was sooo incredibly sweet to offer this top to me through a private sale as she's sick of well aware of my complaints about not being able to get  my hands on Loft items ;)

Loft Top side View

I LOVE this top so much! I don't have anything like it and I love the way it fits.

Loft top back view

Thank again Jean - it's truly, truly appreciated :)  The blogging community and the petite blogging community in particular have been just AMAZING! I know we are essentially all strangers but I honestly feel so connected with all the ladies I've met through blogging and through twitter.  If you don't have a blog connect with me and the other ladies on twitter or on the Alterations Needed Forum.  Never have I felt such openness from an online community before - it's such a warm and fuzzy feeling! :)






Shop similar items:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...