About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Green with Envy

I don't have very many green items in my wardrobe. In fact I think that this outfit contains the two and the three pieces I own! I'm so envious of how so many bloggers are able to incorporate colour so easily and creatively into their outfits. I particularly like the colour green but I think it can be very tricky to wear. I don't really know if this colour suits me or not but since these pieces are in my closet they deserve some wear right?

IMG_4504
Sweater: H&M XS
Top: H&M XS
Jeans: Gap Jean Leggings (similar here and here)
Boots: Miz Mooz Gayle size 7

IMG_4503

IMG_4505

Gah just realized I'm very shiny in these pictures - sorry about that - have to remember to "powder my nose (and forehead!)" before taking pictures. The curse of oily skin :(

Does anyone else find green particularly difficult to pull off? And any styling tips for these pieces?

Shop a similar look:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...