About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gap Online Purchases Part 1

I still haven't stepped into a mall to shop for a while. I'm not sure what it is, I think that maybe I'm still generally really bundled up and have no desire to sift through racks of clothes never mind try stuff on.  Let's see how I feel when the weather gets nicer and lighter clothes can be worn!

Here are a few items I picked up from the Gap - I broke it up into 2 parts as I didn't want this post to be super long. I will need everyone's advice whether to keep or return.





Here's how it looks on me:
IMG_0447

A little boxy and shapeless? 

Here is is belted:

IMG_0444

A little better?

And now tucked:

IMG_0453


Next item


IMG_0462

I really like the ruffles on the back:

IMG_0467

There's no closure or button in the front so I tried it belted...

IMG_0478

But it looks funny from the back.

IMG_0480

It would be nice if it had a button or a hook right about here:

IMG_0476


I'm attempting to add polls here to my post so you can help me decide whether to keep or return. In the case that they polls don't work please leave me a comment with your suggestions!


 

Poll: Asymmetric Ruffle Front Top








Poll: Woven Back Cardigan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...