About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not So Mellow Yellow

Wow, I just realized that I have MANY outfit posts that I have not posted yet.  I guess this is a good thing since the past couple of weeks I haven't taken any pictures LOL!

It's been a busy few weeks and more busy weeks ahead.  I'm looking forward to the Toronto Petite Bloggers (Petite Toronto Bloggers?) meetup happening this weekend!!  I'm sure there will be many posts about this one ;)

The next few posts will be outfits from BEFORE I got my hair done recently.  You'd think I'd want to be showing off my new hair in all my posts right?  Well...the problem is that I've had less time to blog because I have to spend time straightening my hair!!!!  I know, priorities, right? :P

Anyway, here is an outfit that I had been meaning to share because it's probably one of the only times that I wore my bright yellow coat from this post.  I think this is another contender for the Color Brigade, no?

IMG_0224
Coat: Old Navy XS
Skirt:  Suzy Shier size 0


I think I can still wear this coat in the spring when it's a bit cool out.  I don't wear this coat as much as I would like to as I will explain later....

IMG_0228
Top:  mark by Avon
Jewellery:  Avon (similar statement necklace) (earrings here)
Tights:  can't remember!

And with the jacket off:

IMG_0242

What unfortunately didn't work for me was that this skirt kept on sticking to my tights!  I didn't have this problem when I wore this skirt in the summer with bare legs.






Close up of my earring:

IMG_0251

The earrings match the necklace I wore in this post.

And here is a detailed shot of the necklace I wore:



I received a lot of compliments on this outfit especially the yellow coat.  But...my husband HATES it LOL!  We went to the auto show a couple weeks ago and I said I wanted to wear my yellow coat so that he could see me if I got lost (he says I always disappear in the crowd since I'm so small ;) ) but he refused to go out with me wearing it :P  I was kind of miffed, but changed anyway.  So is there an article of clothing that your significant other or your friends loathe?

Shop a similar look:



Oh, and in case you didn't know, I have another blog!  Toronto Beauty Reviews - please check it out if you can, it would mean a lot to me :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...