About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mustard and Turquoise

So...here's a question...how do you come up with blog post titles?  This title is based on the main colours of this outfit - nothing creative here!  I was inspired by Kelly's use of colour from Petite Fashion Challenge #5 .  I just LOVED how the mustard cardigan was paired with the turquoise necklace - such a great colour combination!

IMG_0065
Cardigan:  Gap XS (similar style in other colours)
Top:  mark by Avon
Belt:  Danier XS

My earrings!

IMG_0072
From Avon! (here)

And my necklace a present from my husband when we went to Jamaica :)

IMG_0074

You may have noticed that this outfit is similar to this one - I switched up the skirt for jeans ;)

I want to send a heartfelt thank you to all of you that took the time to comment on my last post.  It really and truly means a lot to me.  I have a lot to think about.  I think for the most part I AM still scared to come out to my real life people ESPECIALLY my co-workers for some reason.  At the same time I have shared my blogs with my friends and none of them are even interested LOL.  Which makes me think that my co-workers probably wouldn't be interested either :P  I think I might move forward with a couple of steps.  First I should my own domain name for this blog.  Second, I think I might take some of your advice and post a couple of outfit posts on my other blog and just see what the reaction is.  I wonder if there is a way to combine both blogs and keep both domain names?  Hmmm...something to think about and investigate!  In the mean time, things will remain the same but I might be tweaking and playing around in the background ;)




Shop a similar look:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...