About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gap Online Purchases Part 2

Ok here is part 2 of my online purchases.  Thank you so much for all your feedback on my Gap Online Purchases Part 1 I really, really appreciate all your feedback.  That is one of the reasons I started this blog - to get honest and friendly advice.  I don't always trust myself with purchases and am still trying to break life long habits with purchasing items that I don't know how to wear!

Anyway, on to part 2!

First up another cardigan:


Now on me:

IMG_0483

I like the fit of this cardi however I kind of wish it had more buttons so it would close higher up on me.

The pretty lace back:

IMG_0488

And a close up:

IMG_0491

Now for my second item.  I really wanted it in this colour:


But it was all sold out in my size so I settled for this colour:
Gap Zip Sweater in charcoal XS

Here it is on me:

IMG_0494

And the back:

IMG_0496

It's a very comfortable sweater and I can see myself wearing it a lot out casually - maybe dressing it up with a scarf?  I haven't tried it tucked into anything so not sure if that's an option or not.  I really like that it wasn't itchy at all!

So, what's the verdict? 

Take the polls!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...