About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some H&M Finds and Poll results

Despite my avoiding going into malls and stores the last couple of months I did look around an H&M while I was waiting to meet up with a friend.

I found this cute little trench coat:



IMG_0501
H&M Trench Coat size 2

Oh and don't be confused by the hair - this was taken pre-highlights and haircut ;)

Loving the back details


IMG_0517

It doesn't look so great unbelted but I don't know too many trenches that do.

IMG_0521

Close up of the pretty details:


IMG_0514

For some reason I forgot to take pictures of the sleeves!  They are slightly long for me, which is to be expected but I would probably have my hands in my pockets all the time anyway ;)

I also found this navy blazer that I tweeted about .  The red version was tweeted about by Cher @TheFuzzyMittens tweeted a pic here and Annie from Really Petite also showed it off.  Sorry, no outfit posts of the blazer yet but it fits really, really well!  I got a size 4 so smaller petites may do well with the size 2.

Shop similar items:




And now on to the poll results from my recent Gap Purchases Part 1 and Part 2!

For the Asymmetric Ruffle Front Top 31% voted keep and 68% voted return.
For the Woven Back Cardigan 54% voted keep and 23% voted return.

For the Lace Back Cardigan 63% voted keep and 35% voted return.
For the Zip Sweater 38% voted keep and 60% voted return.

The balance of the votes was for other styling tips.  Thank you soooo much to everyone who took the time to vote and comment ;)  The ruffle front top and the zip sweater are definitely going back and I'm going to try some styling tip with the cardigans to see the versatility of them before making a final decision :)

I thought the poll thing was kind of cool and tweeted about how to do it.  A company called Zoomerang contacted me and I checked out there site to do the polls on part 2 - they were really easy and I think they look much better than the ones from part 1!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...