About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog purchase: Loft Habutai Flutter Sleeve top from Vicky

Once again my fellow petite bloggers have helped me out!  The lovely Vicky of Vicky's Daily Fashion Blog had the famous LOFT flutter tops in her hands and kindly offered to let me purchase them from her! I was so excited as this top is one I had been drooling over after seeing it on other petite bloggers:

Tiny in Texas
Petite XXS
Really Petite
Petite Little Girl
Fast Food and Fast Fashion

Here is a quick couple of photos of the two tops I got from Vicky.  (I apologize that the photos are so dark, I must have changed the camera settings without realizing it!)

IMG_0667



IMG_0659


Thank you Vicky!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...