About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Loft Wool Pants on me!

Ahhh the famous Loft Wool Pants!  See them on other petites in this Alterations Needed Forum post.  Kelly of Alterations Needed had a size 0P up for sale on the forum so I quickly nabbed them up.  I was a little worried that they wouldn't fit as LOFT bottoms tend to fit tight on me but I like the way they fit.  They DEFINITELY do not look like they do on many of the other petites LOL - I am definitely bigger than some of the other ladies that have these pants. They definitely fit tighter than I envisioned, but I love them all the same.


Loft Pants:  size 0P (buy here
Cardigan:  H&M XS
Top:  Mexx XS


I love the charcoal colour of these pants - they go with everything in my wardrobe ;)


You can definitely see they have a more fitted look on me and they are shorter on me as well.  I'm not sure I could roll the cuffs up anymore as they are quite tight around my calves. I can wear them tucked into boots too; they don't bunch up at all.


These pants came just on time!  I have NO dress pants right now - a few I have to get hemmed and a couple are in "repair" mode right now.  Luckily I can wear jeans to work everyday of the week but these pants are great as it's been too icky out to wear a skirt or dress. 

As some of you may be aware anything wool makes me itch like crazy.  I was worried about these pants but I thought since they were lined most of the way I'd be ok.  Turns out I was wrong - I can feel the wool through the lining!!!! I am wearing leggings underneath so problem solved. Most days of the Fall and Winter I wear stockings or leggings under all my pants.  I am always cold so for me this is a necessity. The texture of these pants likely won't work in the Spring and Summer so I won't have to worry about the itchiness then.    

Did anyone else grab these pants?

Shop the similar look:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...