About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Return of the Really Wide Legged Jeans

I have this thing for really wide legged and flare pants. I don't know why and as a petite it's definitely not the first item of clothing I should be drawn to!

I have been really excited that these are coming back and showing up in stores everywhere, I've actually been drooling over these ones from the Gap:

Gap at ShopStyle


Gap at ShopStyle


Gap at ShopStyle



I actually already HAVE a pair of really (really, really!) wide legged jeans that I debuted during the Petite Fashion Challenge #1 - Do a Petite Don't!

So from a recent outfit here is the return of the Really Wide Legged Jeans:

 Jeans:  Parasuco size 25
Blouse:  mark by Avon size Small
Boots:  Me Too size 7


I'm also wearing a non petite friendly blouse (another petite don't) which my husband calls my pirate shirt (remember Seinfeld?).  This blouse is super long - it could probably work as a dress on me!


 Not entirely sure that this outfit worked out but I felt comfortable in it and I was making use of some items in my closet that I don't wear too often.


I don't know yet if I'll give in and get yet ANOTHER pair of jeans as it's really dress pants I should be shopping for, but I just love those Gap jeans so much! 

So what "don't" items do you still insist on wearing? (I hope I'm not the only one!)

Shop a similar look:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...