About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick post - brunch wear

I haven't really been able to keep up with the outfit posts lately - been coming home late each evening and it's pitch black outside when I get home!   This is a  quick outfit from a previous weekend when I met a friend for brunch:



 Sweater:  Esprit (old!)
Jeans: Gap jean leggings 00 (find them here and here)
Scarf:  RW&Co


My friend asked me how I tied my scarf.  I told her I googled it LOL!   I found this site to be really useful and used the fake knot technique.

Any one have any other techniques for tying scarves?

I might be MIA for a bit, a lot of stuff going on but I hope no one will forget about me ;)


Even if you forget about me, don't forget to sign up for Petite Fashion Challenge # 4!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...