About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blog Sale item and help needed!

I am so super behind on getting my posts up!   A while back Sydney had this dress up on her blog sale site and I quickly jumped at the opportunity!   LOFT is unfortunately not available in Canada so I get my LOFT fix from other petite bloggers!

I was so excited when I received the dress, it's much prettier in person than in the stock photo.

LOFT Sleeveless Tulle Neckline Dress - 00P





I love the length of this dress and can see it working well for work with tights and a blazer and for going out to maybe a baby shower or wedding shower. Unfortunately, the fit is not perfect for me.




It's too tight in the hips / butt area!!!



^ you can see how it bunches up and give me a "tail" ^


^ and it's dong that "s" thing at the front I learned about on Jean's post here ^



^see the bunching in the front?^





So ladies, I LOVE this dress and I got it at a FABULOUS price!  As I mentioned before, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to find a tailor.   I have a few in mind in my area, but I want to turn to all of you the experts on what alterations you think I need to have done in order for this to fit better.  Then I'll see what my potential tailor has to say!
 
 
 
I can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!  I unfortunately still have to work tomorrow but at least it's only half day.  I will be with my side of the family tomorrow evening then with my husband's family on Christmas.  Afterwards we are heading to Montreal for a couple days!!!   So I don't know how much time I will have to check in on everyone's blogs, but I will be working on my Secret Santa post!
 
For everyone that celebrates I wish you a very Merry Christmas and for everyone I hope you spend quality time with all your family and loved ones :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...