About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Seven Confessions

I was tagged to do "seven confessions" by the lovely Banhannas, so here we go!

1.  My hair is naturally curly and I'm the only one in my family with this crazy hair.  (Well I have some uncles with wavy hair, but nothing like what I have!)

2. My background is Indonesian.  I don't meet too many so when I do find out someone is Indonesian I get super excited for some reason.   I have never been there though - never even been to Asia!

3. I can't ride a bike.  I never learned.  I was an indoor child preferring to play with Barbies by myself!  My husband used to race road bikes professionally - how's that for opposites attract?  :P

4. I don't drink alcohol.   I just never liked the taste of it - I'd much rather have a smoothie, or a latte or a tea!  I also find drunk people annoying but I hear that's normal for all sober people.

5. I get obsessed with songs.  I'm the type of person that can listen to a song over and over and over again.  I will look up the lyrics to the song of the moment so I can sing to the the song on repeat.  This is obviously one of the reasons why my husband love me :P

6. I can't eat a lot at one sitting but I'm ALWAYS hungry.   I get hungry about every hour so I feel like I always need to be eating.

7. I talk myself out of things a lot.  Which is why I tend not to get a lot of things done!  I'm a great planner and "leader" when there are other people involved but when it's just me I'm such a slacker.

Not sure if that was really interesting or not, but I'm a pretty simple person LOL!

I think I'm really late to this game and everyone has already been tagged!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...