About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My new favorite Cardigan and an award!

I'm glad a lot of you enjoyed my Seven Confessions post.  It was fun to read all your comments and how much I have in common with some of you :P.   I was thinking about confession #5:

5. I get obsessed with songs.  I'm the type of person that can listen to a song over and over and over again.  I will look up the lyrics to the song of the moment so I can sing to the the song on repeat.  This is obviously one of the reasons why my husband love me :P

And I realized that I not only obsess with songs, but with articles of clothing too!   When I buy something new and absolutely LOVE it, it becomes part of my "uniform" and I wear it every chance I get!!!!   My current go to uniform consists of my Gap mustard cardigan reviewed here.

Here's my most recent outfit with this item:
Top:  Jacob XS
Cardigan:  Gap XS
Jeans:  Banana Republic 0P
Necklace:  mark by Avon


Detailed shots of my necklace:






And...I undeservedly received the "Stylish Blogger Award" from one of the sweetest ladies I've "met" in the blogging community - Marilou of Twenty York Street!  When I think of chic and stylish I automatically think of her!   She is so personable not to mention photogenic!   The definition of class.   She's always so sweet, she'll sometimes drop me an email just to say 'hi'! :)


So thank you Marilou from the bottom of my heart!  I don't feel I have earned this, but I will try to live up to it LOL!


It was so hard choosing who to pass this award onto - so many stylish bloggers out there!   So, I decided to pick three that currently stand out to me for not only being stylish, but because I admire them as well. 

 
Kiki of Psyched for Style - not only is she stylish she's damn talented too!  Just look at how she decorated her little one's room.  


Sew Petite Girl - now here is INCREDIBLE talent!  Just check out this DIY Pearl Necklace!


Jessy of The Little Dust Princess - my fellow petite Torontonian :P  whenever I have a blogging/twitter panic attack Jess is always there to rescue me LOL!  Here's an example of some advice she gives about blogging.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...