About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Boots and a boxing day purchase

I have so far been keeping up with my 2nd resolution posted here by taking pictures of outfits everyday.
Ok, ok I'm lying.  I'm only taking pictures on the days I actually get dressed LOL.  Honestly, yesterday I don't think I changed out of my PJ's at all except to go out for a couple hours.  And then I just threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater since I wasn't going to be taking my coat off.  So my resolution will be tweaked to taking pictures when I actually get dress ;)

Here is an outfit from the other day featuring my new boots from Miz Mooz and one of my boxing day purchases from Simons which is a department store in Quebec.


Top:  Twik from Simons XS/TP
Belt:  Danier
Jeans:  Gap Always Skinny Cropped 00 (no longer online similar here)
Boots:  Miz Mooz Gayle sz 7 (from Haute Look)


Back view of the boots



They can also be folded down






They're not PERFECT and I prefer them with jeans than with a dress but the gap isn't too bad at the calves. I do love them though the leather is just so buttery and soft and they're really comfortable to wear!  I can go all day at work and I'm good (I usually wear flats on the weekends).

And I apologize,  I just realized I should've measured them for everyone!   I will try to do that this week and edit this post afterwards.

*** I have some exciting news - I will be holding a giveaway VERY soon!   If you follow me on Twitter you might have read that I woke up on New Year's day to discover that I reached over 100 followers! 
I was so excited :)   So please stay tuned!  ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...