About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, October 11, 2010

OOTD: Thanksgiving weekend

To my Canadian friends I hope you all enjoyed a great Thanksgiving long weekend with your friends and family :)

I enjoyed three big meals this weekend and the weather was beautiful!  We were pretty busy visiting family so not too much time to take outfit photos but I got my husband to snap a shot and I took some pictures of the Fall foliage and scenery as we drove from one end of the city to the other.






Turtleneck - Joe Fresh XS
Vest:  Ricki's XS
Jeans:  Gap Jean Leggings size 00  (buy them here)
Boots:  Me Too NYC size 7 from Style Sense

I hope everyone had a great weekend weather it was a long one or not!

*** Last week to enter my Petit Plume Giveaway!!!***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...