About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

OOTD: Wardrobe Dissection

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was a beautiful weekend here, sunny and Fall like.  There are a lot of crunchy leaves on the ground already though eeek!

This outfit is of a shirt I've had for a really long time.  I forgot that I had it as it was waaaay in the back of one of my drawers.  I decided to pull it out and start wearing it again.




Shirt:  Le Chateau size XS (really old!)
Jeans:  Good old Gap Jean Leggings - I think I'm wearing these too much!
Get them here and here or here remember I'm wearing regular length in 00!
Booties:  Me Too NY size 7
Necklace:  Avon



Not sure why I'm making such a strange face here!   Do you guys have trouble smiling for the camera?  Every time I think I'm smiling I'm not or it comes out all goofy like this!



Here's the back view - I'm don't think this top is exactly petite friendly - I'm not sure about the length and the chest area is definitely too big!   But this shirt is really lightweight and I find I can easily tuck it into pants and skirts without any bulge.  


Thoughts?

Often my hair does really funny things, and on days like that up it goes!   But I was feeling a little fancy so I threw on my Petit Plume Simone headband.







Enter until Monday October 18th midnight EST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...