About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Friday, October 22, 2010

WOW - No outfit pictures this week!!

Seriously, I feel like I keep getting busier and busier these days.   I also feel like as I get busier the days are waaaay shorter and I'm partly right -- it's so dark when I wake up and by the time I get home for the evening the sun is gone!  And we haven't even changed the clocks yet eeeek!!!

So I'm going to just post a couple of pictures from the previous weekend.   We went North of the City to a town called Innisfil.  It felt very small town to me and I'm sure us "city folk" stood out big time!  There's actually a beach there - it was obviously too cold to go swimming but we saw a lot of boats out and people fishing.



Coat:  Rue 21 (CHEAP - $10!!)
Boots:  Skechers similar here

Now I know there is a lot of debate on the cuteness or ugliness of Ugg type boots but most of my weekends are just not made for cute heels and with the weather as cold as it is now, flats just don't cut it!

(photoshop skills courtesy of Husband)


So why have I been so busy?   Well I started another little project in the form of another blog!  It's unrelated to this one, more related to my side Avon business and my love of playing around with cosmetics but I would love for people to check it out and perhaps those of you reading that live in my area may want to look into it regularly :)  Please be kind, I'm no pro blogger, nor an expert reviewer - I just love chatting about beauty products so figured I'd put my thoughts down in a different blog!  



Special thanks going out to Kelly of Alterations Needed who gave me the boost I needed to get the other blog started.  

 Also to Oliva of The Cheap Girl for telling me about the basics convincing me to take myself and my business more seriously.   

And to ML of Twenty York Street for encouraging me and raising my confidence.   

How amazing to "meet" so many amazing and genuine people in such a short period of time!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...