About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OOTD: Subtle Accents

Does anyone else feel in a rut or is it just me?  I'm going to blame it on the weather.  The past few days in Toronto have been gloomy and cloudy and cold!  All I want to do is stay in my pj's all comfy and cozy in my bed.  But unfortunately I have to pay the bills and as casual as my work is I'm not sure pj's would cut it!

This is an example of an outfit I didn't really put much thought into.  Basic jeans, simple top.  To make it more professional I threw on my new favorite LOFT blazer.

Blazer:  LOFT size 0P (as seen here all dressed up)
Top:  Mexx XS
Jeans:  Aeropostale size 0 short
Bag:  Coach
Shoes:  Liz Claiborne size 7


oops!  Wasn't ready for the shot!


Without the blazer (boring!)

So because the entire outfit was VERY neutral I wanted to add a splash of colour with the bag (this is one of my favorites even though it's so big!)  and the shoes:




These shoes are my only other item in leopard print as I mentioned in this post.

So that was my attempt at some subtle accents when I wasn't feeling all that hot.  My hair was even doing some weird thing so up in a pony tail it went.  Speaking of hair for anyone that has bangs how do you get them to not split like mine do???  I assume I need to "train" them to stay in place?  The problem is my hair is curly so I don't always wear them down and have to blow dry them straight to look like that.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Oh and if you haven't done so already, please enter my first giveaway featuring Petit Plume.   And please (without sounding too desperate :P)  Tell your friends about it too! :)

 **** you have until Monday October 18th - midnight EST to enter!****
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...