About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

OOTD: Leopard print

I keep hearing about how animal prints are huge for this Fall - for many this is exciting - not so much for me!  I don't know why but I've never been attracted to animal prints.  I think they look AMAZING on other people and am so envious of how they manage to make it work.  Maybe it just doesn't suit my personality?  I do have a pair of Leopard-ish print shoes (another post) but that's all I owned.  Until I came across this blazer that is.

Jeans:  Gap Legging Jeans size 00 (yes, I'm wearing these a lot!)
Tank Top:  Old Navy (find it online here)
Blazer:  H&M size 2
Necklace: Avon



I was first drawn to this blazer because of the all the feminine details.  The puffed shoulders and the pleating at the bottom, then I saw the lining! 

Not what I'm normally drawn to but I thought this was the right way for me to incorporate some animal print until I get braver ;)



Here's the sleeves rolled down - a little long.


Back view:





Close up of pleats in the front:



I LOVE the colour of the tank top and the pretty ruffles!



And here's a close up of my necklace (husband calls them my string of grapes LOL):



Anyone else afraid of animal prints like me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...