About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good Bye Summer....Hello Fall

I know it's now officially Fall, but I have been absolutely crazy busy this week and super tired, so I haven't had time to post a current outfit.  I thought it would be appropriate to post a summer outfit that was never used so it doesn't go to waste ;)

Dress:  American Eagle Outfitters
Belt:  Winners
Sunglasses:  Coach

You may recall seeing a review of this dress here.

I don't know if I'm being brave or lazy posting "all of me" -- probably just lazy LOL!
The sunglasses make me feel a little better though.



Pictures were taken by Husband in front of the CN tower ;)

Well, that's it for Summer!  Although tomorrow here is supposed to be hot and humid.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...