About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Wedding!

So I've been incredibly busy the past week as one of my closest friends got married this weekend YAY!  I thought I had taken a lot of photos of my outfit, but apparently I did not :P

So here are a couple photos from this weekend (showing my face in full this time...I would do it all the time if a professional makeup artist would come and make me over everyday LOL).





These are unfortunately the best pictures I have showing my dress!  It was a cheapie from Charlotte Russe which I picked up in the US last year.  The adjustable straps broke in the morning and I had to get the Maid of Honour sew them in place LOL!

Do you recognize the blazer above?  It's part of my Loft score!  It can also be seen on Really PetiteCallandra and Jean of Extra Petite.

And can I just tell you how much I LOVED the bride's dress?!?  Eeek!!  Makes me want to get married all over again!



Absolutely love the details of this dress!  She was STUNNING!!!

I also got a lot of compliments on my necklace which handmade by "On My Way by shellbrun".

She is a fellow Canadian that has just launched her business and makes GORGEOUS pieces! Check our her Etsy Shop.
 Here are some close ups:







I apologize for not commenting as much as I used to.  Work is actually really busy right now and that's where I usually quickly get my blog updates and comment ;)  I hope things will calm down soon and I can get back to reading everyone's shopping stories.

That's it from me for now!  I have a really busy week ahead of me which includes a cool networking event and shopping with a personal shopper!  I'll report back on both these experiences.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...