About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Opinions needed please! Jacob Dress

It's been a crazy week with a few lows, but I'm hoping to start the long weekend off with a fresh start. 

Last weekend I did a bit of shopping and picked up this little dress on the sale rack of Jacob a Canadian Clothing store.   I loved the colour of it - a soft pink and loved the details on it.  It also has adjustable straps so the top part of the dress sits nicely on my chest.   It's more of a loose fitted dress which I like sometimes as it gives a more casual easy going feel. 

I need opinions on whether this dress is versatile or not.  It's more of a summery dress and it's nicely lined, but could it work for Fall?  I'm trying to purchase pieces that can work for multiple seasons.

Dress:  Jacob size XS







So, is it a keeper? 

And if so, any ideas on how to carry this dress to the Fall so I don't have to wait until June to wear it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...