About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Blogger Award!!!

Seriously...ME???...I received a Blogger Award from the AMAZINGLY sweet ML of Twenty York Street.  She is also a fellow Canadian.  I'm having a love/hate relationship with blogging right now so this was such a nice little message to receive!

Love?  I love reading other's blogs and being inspired to re-discover my wardrobe and be creative.
Hate? A lot of the times I put an outfit together that I think looks good but the pictures I take at the end of the day tell another story LOL!

Have you checked out ML's blog yet?  Her pictures are amazing thanks to her photographer the mysterious "J" and everything this girl puts on just looks so chic and classic.



So I am passing this award on to some of my favorite bloggers.

Kelly of Alterations Needed - the original petite blogger!
Jean of Extra Petite - impeccable style and a great eye
Callandra of Petite Early Morning Style - I think she's a master of proportions because I can't even tell she's a petite!
Petite XXS - she has really informative reviews
Cher of A Fashion Deliberation - she's originally from my city and many of her items are actually accessible to me!

And...and...sheesh I could really go on forever!  Each blogger I read has something so unique about them, it's so hard just to pick a few, but really if I didn't you might as well just check my blogroll out :P

Don't forget to join in the Petite Fashion Challenge #2 hosted by Alterations Needed!



I just finished taking my pictures, hopefully it's not a fail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...