About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Verrrry Casual Friday - Loft Cardigan!

I just wanted to post really quickly one of my new favorite cardigans, the famous with petites Ann Taylor Loft Ruffled Cardigan as seen on Kelly, Chloe  and on Vicky in Turquoise (I got this one too!)

I used it to polish up an otherwise very casual Friday outfit.

Cardigan:  Ann Taylor Loft size XSP
Top:  H&M size S (old)
Jeans:  Gap Always Skinny Cropped Size 00
Necklace: Avon




Close up of the pretty ruffles:




Necklace:



Ann Taylor Loft is sadly not available in Canada nor does it ship to Canada :(.  Kelly aka Alterations Needed was kind enough to acquire a few of the petite items I was coveting.  If there is an item you are looking for but are unable to get your hands on try posting a request on the AN Forum Marketplace another fellow petite may be able to help you out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...