About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OTK boots, to keep or not to keep?

I love Fall mostly because I can wear boots!  I LOVE boots!  I think I wear boots more than any other type of foot wear.  I say this because almost every pair of boots I've owned, I've worn them to the ground!  I've even had the heels replaced on several pairs, but this can only be done so many times!

I decided to try out a pair of OTK (over the knee) boots.  I've seen on several petites that it IS possible!  See how great they look on ch3r of a.fashion.deliberation and on Tiffany of I am Style-ish.

I didn't really want to invest on a pair (yet) so I got these for cheap but I'm unsure about them still:

Boots:  Would you believe me if I told you Avon?!?  Size 7




LOL I don't think they're supposed to be THIS slouchy on me, but some how I kind of like it.  It's more casual and relaxed.


Detail of the back.

They are surprisingly quite comfortable!  The insides are all cushioned and the soles are not completely flat.  So, we've seen that petites can definitely pull OTK boots off - do these work for me? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...