About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

OOTD (from the weekend) all in black

Even though I've been trying to wear brighter colours or add interesting elements of colour to my wardrobe sometimes black on black is just a really easy and pulled together look.  

Top:  Joe Fresh (cheap! a few years old.) 100% silk!
Belt:  Winners
Shoes:  Nine west westies size 6.5





I need to get another pair of black heels - have I ever mentioned how badly I wear out my shoes?





These could probably still be repaired by replacing the rubber at the bottom of the heels.  But seriously, this happened to ALL my shoes!  Does anyone else have this issue?  Hmmm...maybe this is my excuse to buy more shoes and rotate more often?  ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...