About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Review: Gap Slim Cropped Pants size 00

Are you sick of seeing reviews on these pants yet?  LOL - I thought I would blog about it anyway, I personally like seeing the same item on different petites.  Just goes to show you how people with someone similar measurements or heights look completely different in clothes!

If you follow me on twitter you may already know that these pants feel tight on me.  The petite version of these pants can be seen on PAG at Extra Petite and on Petite XXS where they are slightly big on them.  The same pants can be seen on ch3r and they look completely different.   Here is how the 00 (regular, not petite) look on me:

Gap Slim Cropped pants size 00



You can see they fit much tighter on me than some of the other ladies!



Tight in the back too.




Hopefully I measured the inseam correctly of the regular pants at about 25.5 inches.


The delivery came last night and I quickly put them on and immediately felt like they were too tight!!!  But when I tried them on today they fit a little better.  Does that happen to anyone else?  Gaining/losing weight in a matter of hours?  LOL!

I do like the feel of these pants and might go back and try my luck at the size 0's but I have a feeling they will be too big.  Because they are 95% cotton 5% spandex they will definitely shrink on me.

Another thing I found interesting about the "Canadian version" of these pants was the tag on the inside:



I guess all companies have to include a bilingual tag in clothing sold in Canada?  hmmm...just something I never thought about before!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...