About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blogger Sale items received from PAG! Banana Republic Silk skirt and dress

I wanted to do a quick post of the items I received from PAG at ExtraPetite from her blog sale items.  I don't have access to BR petites so I jumped at the chance to get a couple of pieces especially ones that I admired on PAG.  These were just quick pictures I took to see how the fit was, I will post outfit posts in the near future.

First up BR silk skirt:


Silk Skirt:  Banana Republic size 00P



As PAG described it does run a bit big, but it's fine for me! 
I can turn the skirt around myself but it won't move on it's own :)


Pockets too!



See how this skirt looked on PAG here

Next up is the BR silk dress:


Silk Dress:  Banana Republic 00P







Fits really nicely everywhere but in the chest area - but I'm used to that LOL!

See how big the dress is on PAG here

Sorry for the wrinkles, I took them out of the package and threw them on to see if they fit!  I love getting stuff in the mail, it's so exciting!  Thanks again PAG - I love my new BR items!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...