About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

OOTD: Work Wear - Banana Republic Dress

Wow this week has flown by for me, it's been so busy!  I guess that's a good thing but I just wish I had more TIME!

This is an outfit from sometime during the work week - can't even remember when LOL!

You will recognize it from this post when I purchased items from Extra Petite's blog sale.


Dress:  Banana Republic 00P
Sweater:  Old Navy XS
Earrings and Necklace:  Avon
Shoes: Liz Claiborne size 7 





Hahaha, as you can see I'm experimenting with the camera and the pictures are bit washed out and oops, I cut my head off!


Closes Monday October 18th!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...