About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OOTD and a Petit Plume Review

Being the non-creative person that I am, I can't think of anything clever for this blog title so I'll just call it what it is!

Here is what I wore to work today (remember, my work is SUPER casual - this outfit is actually dressed up for most people at work!)

Top:  Banana Republic PXXS
Capris:  dcasual (Dynamite) size 1
Earrings:  Avon

I picked up this top on my last trip to the states back in June.  It's super comfortable and I love the colour.  Even though I was too lazy to make any real effort with my outfit at least I felt bright and cheery!  The capris are REALLY old, I honestly can't even remember when I got them.  They are from a Canadian store called Dynamite.




On to a more exciting topic,  I received a wonderful package in the mail today from an Etsy seller Eugenia of Petit Plume:



Isn't her card so cute?


Top:  Simone headband (different jewel)
Right:  Delaney hair clip
Bottom:  a gift!  flower pin

Here are some close up shots:


Unfortunately the wood the delaney flower pin was clipped to broke during transit :(









And the lovely note Eugenia sent with my purchases:



I CANNOT wait to wear all my new items!  Thank you so much Eugenia :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...