About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Date Night!

Tonight we had a date night!  Now, it was no where near as eventful as this this date night but dinner at a restaurant we've never been to before is all it takes to get me excited!

We did a little bit a shopping downtown before hand and walked over to the restaurant in the evening.  I didn't wear anything TOO exciting, but it's a bit more dressed up than my usual weekend outfits!


Jeans:  Banana Republic Trouser Jeans 0P
Top:  Jacob XS
Belt:  Danier
Necklace:  mark by Avon



I just wore flip flops - since we planned on walking around a lot I didn't want to wear heels.

Flip Flops:  Avon size 7

Today was a cloudy/sunny/cloudy day and usually the air conditioning in stores is blasting so I always bring a a cardigan of some sort



Cardigan:  Amber Blue (?)  Found at Winners

And a some pictures of my cute sandals!






We went to Urban Restaurant by the way.  If anyone is visiting Toronto I highly recommend it!


(....how are my pictures by the way?  Haven't installed photoshop yet, but I used picassa....I think they are a bit better, no?)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...