About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

New twist on an old discovery

So the other day I was going through my closet and found this lovely shirt dress that I forgot I had!  I put it on and the fit was great, but I remembered why I didn't wear it very often.  Because it was a shirt dress with buttons going all the way down I wasn't comfortable wearing just my underwear and bra underneath.

BUT upon further inspection of my drawers I found a slip that my mom gave to me.  A little big but only I new that and it did the trick:


Dress: H&M size 2
Slip:  mom's
Belt:  Danier
Flower clip: Petit Plume (see review here)


Not really sure if being able to see your slip is a faux pas or not - I'm sure my mom would think so, but I kind of liked the slip peaking out from this dress.  Hey it's better than exposing myself, right?







I initially wanted to wear the flower in my hair that day, but I was lazy to put my hair up so I decided to clip it to the belt.  I like how it turned out.  Adding a new colour and pattern to the outfit in a subtle manner.



That's all for now!  Had a crazy busy weekend but it was super fun celebrating a close friend's upcoming wedding :)  Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...