About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OOTweekend - shorts!

This is going to be a really quick post.  I thought I would post what I wore on the weekend while setting up for a friend's bridal shower.  I only have maybe 3 pairs of shorts and they are usually reserved for resort vacations only!

This summer I've worn these shorts quite a few times though:

Shorts:  Dynamite size 1
Shirt:  it's a dress!  mark by Avon


I'm not really sure what the proper length for shorts is especially for petites.  I feel comfortable in these because they aren't super short and don't ride up LOL.





Close up:


That's about is for this boring outfit - but it works and it helped me beat the heat and humidity this weekend!

On to more exciting news - have you entered Lisa's giveaway? 

Enter to win this amazing J. Crew necklace:


Click HERE to enter!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...