About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I won a contest!!!

I was soooo super excited to receive an email from Lisamarie at Beauty Crazed in Canada informing me that I won a contest that was held on her blog.  The contest in was for a set of Quo brushes - Quo is a Canadian beauty line exclusive to Shopper's Drug Mart which is a staple for Canadian beauty junkies.

Here are pictures of what I received in the mail:












LOVE the coloured brushes!  They are so soft and seem to be really good quality (I ran my fingers through each of the brushes several times and none of the hairs came out!).  Can't wait to use these.

Thanks again Lisamarie and Beauty Crazed in Canada for hosting the contest!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...