About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Friday, August 13, 2010

OOTD: Banana Republic Petite Friendly Dress

I'm surprised I waited so long to post this dress, it's one of my favorite finds from the BR outlet.  It's so light weight and comfortable and a very neutral colour which I think can be worn all year round.


Dress:  Banana Republic size PXXS
Shoes:  BCBG Girls size 7
Jewellery:  Avon

I really like the pattern on this dress, it give it a lot of interest.  And it goes perfectly with the shoes I ALWAYS wear (hmmm...note to self...need to go shoe shopping!) 
The skirt part of the dress is also kind of a "tulip" shape which reminds me of this skirt posted by a.fashion.deliberation.

Other views (look it has pockets!)








A closer look at the details - the top is like a "wrap" top, and there is pleating on the skirt starting at the waist band.  I have to wear a camisole underneath so as not be overexposed!





This is pretty much how I would normally wear this dress to work except that I would change up my accessories. Any ideas on how to liven this dress up with some colour?

(On another note, I've joined twitter!  {CurlsPearls}  I'm a total newbie so if anyone has any tips on how to make is useful I would appreciate it )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...