About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lazy Long Weekend Days

On top of going for a motorcycling ride we had a nice lazy lunch in the neighborhood.  It was hot, hot, hot out but there was a nice breeze.  I went for something simple and tried my hand at not trying to match too much.

Here is the results:

Top:  Unknown
Skirt:  Gap size 0
Belt:  Danier XS

I bought this skirt before I started blogging and before I paid close attention to fit.  As a result, this skirt is too big on me.  If I pull it down to my hips the shape and length just look all wrong.  Oh well, lesson learned.

Normally I would've paired this skirt with a solid colour, maybe cream or white since there is a pattern in the fabric.  But as I mentioned I tried to be a little more creative.

Here is a close up of the top and skirt:




And a couple more shots!



Pockets!


So...did I succeed??



Oh and stop by and check out elle of elle hearts blogs who is doing an amazing giveaway: elle's giveaway
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...