About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, August 23, 2010

OOT Weekend - Rainy Toronto Day

It's still quite hot and humid in Toronto but this weekend the rain just wouldn't stop!  I started the day out in this same outfit minus the blazer and I had sandals on.  I don't know about you but I HATE wet feet!!!!  It's so uncomfortable!  I know it's still summer, but I decided to break out my boots.  They aren't heavily lined so I wasn't too worried about being too hot.  We were just going to be out for dinner and then seeing a movie, but it required us walking quite a bit so I wanted to be comfortable.

Blazer:  Suzy Shier size 3
Tanks:  unknown (old!)
Jeans:  Esprit
Boots:  no name (cheap!)
Necklaces:  mark by Avon


I really love my the necklaces so here are a few close up shots:







So here's a question - is this a "young" outfit?  When I say young, I mean TWEEN young.  Why am I asking?  Because when I was at the restaurant I was asked by the server if I was also going to the Justin Bieber concert!!! ?????

Do I REALLY look THAT young?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...