About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

OOTD: orange and brown

I used to HATE orange and brown together.  I think it's because these were my elementary school colours and they were NOT put together well.  But the past few years this colour combination has grown on me.  It's much better than orange and black as that always makes me think of Halloween.

For this outfit I paired the skirt worn here with a simple orange t-shirt.

Shirt:  Jacob Connexion size XS
Skirt:  Suzy Shier size 0
Necklace and sandals:  Avon




What do you think of this look versus the last?  I think I feel more comfortable in this one.  It's very easy to wear and I don't have to do too much to make it stand out since the colour pops on its own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...