About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Pay it Forward Post - long overdue

This post is for Nelah one of the many great bloggers I have "met" and have come to know on an almost daily basis.  That's the great thing about the blogging community - getting to know each other through what starts off as common interests. 

What I love most about the blogging community is that everyone is so willing to share information with each other and my experience so far is that everyone is super helpful!  I guess the part of it is that there is nothing to lose by helping each other out and only great information and friendships to gain :)  Having said that, since being part of this community I've been subject to so many acts of random kindness in such a short period of time.  It's now time to try and spread the love!



Nelah posted a really heartwarming story on her blog, please go and check it out here.  We can all learn from this story and I would love to help spread the love by paying it forward and sharing the thoughtfulness to other.

Here is what Nelah posted:



Now...here is what I would like to do. 

1. Go and visit Nelah's blogpost and comment here about the story and tell your own positive story about the blogging community.
2. From the comments I will pick someone using random.org
3. I will send you a little gift from me - not homemade by me, because trust me that would NOT be a gift!

If you would like keep the message going and let's see how far we can take it :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...