About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Work Wear: Deep Purple and Red

Again trying to be more adventurous with my clothes I decided to take a dress I've had for a while and simply add a different belt to it. 

Dress:  H&M size 4
Belt:  Danier

Surprising this dress fits me really well.  I actually feel curvy in it LOL!  It came with a fabric tie belt in the same colour.  Foolishly, I assumed that I had found my size at H&M and had picked up a couple of skirts and pants in size 4 assuming they would fit.  Again, only until recently as I'm paying more attention to fit did I realize they were much too big on me and not flattering at all.



Don't mind all the wrinkles; these (blurry) pictures were taken after a long day at work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...