About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project 365 - Day 4

Ok, this will get me all caught up.

Day 4 - July 15, 2010



This is a painting that my cousin made - yes MADE for me on my birthday one year.  It's hanging in the stairway hall way outside of our bedroom.  I wish I could capture all the beautiful rust colours and the textures but a) there is no natural light in the hallway and b) I only have a really crappy point and shoot camera to work with for now.  This painting has a lot of meaning to me of course since she made it especially for me (the colours were the colours used at our wedding!) and the sad fact that we hardly communicate now :( 

Aside from the yearly "Happy Birthday" emails to each other I haven't heard from her in years.  I'm not quite sure why, I've reached out to her as best as I could but my best guess is that she's needing her time alone and sometimes family just isn't who you want to share with.  I'll always love her dearly and I'm hoping that one day we can reconnect and be as close as we were when we were kids.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...