About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another BR dress: Summer Brights

Most of my wardrobe is fairly neutral but I do have some bright pieces that I pair with my neutrals.
I fell IN LOVE with this dress from the BR outlet and I would say it's the brightest article of clothing I own.  It just makes me feel happy when I put it on and I decided to make the look even brighter by pairing it with a contrasting coloured purse:


Wrap Dress:  Banana Republic size 00P
Purse:  Coach
Earrings:  Avon

Gah, I totally forgot to put shoes on when I took this picture.  It would've made it look nicer :P

I wore this out on the weekend for lunch with the family.  I was inspired to try one of those side swept hair do's but I'm terrible at doing hair.  It really does have a life of it's own!  I took a picture anyway so I could see for myself how it looked.  Lucky I was going for the messy kind of look LOL.  You wouldn't believe how many bobby pins I actually used to keep it in place!




I guess new hair styles is something else I need to work on!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...